Accurate and reliable.
Our in-house developed circular sensor offers an extremely accurate picture of the indoor air quality, climate conditions, and acoustics. Measuring ten important metrics.
Our sensor at a glance
Easy to install
Online in just three easy steps: mount the sensor on the wall, connect to the nearest power outlet, assign to a location via the app and that's it! The sensor is live.
Measure key metrics
From temperature and CO2 to particulate matter. Measure all metrics for regulatory reporting and tenant well-being.
Fully recyclable 3D printed housing. Less e-waste because fast-wear components are separated from the motherboard, making the sensor upgradeable.
Meet our sensor
- Perceived Temperature
- Relative Humidity (RH)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Particulate Matter 10μm (PM10)
- Particulate Matter 2.5μm (PM2.5)
- Particulate Matter 1μm (PM1)
- Noise levels (coming soon)
- AES-128-CBC Encrypted
- Data Frequency up to 10 sec.
- Wi-Fi or 4G LTE-M Connectivity
Discover the details
Dimensions of the sensor
- Diameter:147.1 mm
- Height: 55 mm
- Mount the sensor using the dedicated drill and mount tool or use our included stucco and paint-friendly tape.
- Plug the adapter into the socket.
- Assing the sensor to a location using Bluetooth in our app and the sensor is live.
How many sensors do I need?
The sensor measures up to a range of 70 square metres / 754 square feet. We recommend using one sensor per open floor space and one sensor per meeting room, depending on building floorplans and mechanical ventilation schemes.
Where does the data go?
- The sensor data is processed and saved in the Clairify backend hosted at Azure.
- The sensor sends data in SEN-ML format over MQTT immediately to an internal server.
- Sensor data is processed, saved at Clairify and then forwarded over our MQTT service to your internal service.
Who owns the data?
Always yours. At Clairify we believe that data is part of the value of your building and should be able to be sold together with the building.
Is this sensor suitable for private LTE (pLTE) networks?
Yes, but on-site verification is required to ensure successful deployment. Please contact us for more information.
Don't wait too long
Don't wait for indoor air quality issues to negatively impact your health or your organization's performance.
Get all the latest news to learn more about indoor air quality and take the first step towards creating a safer, healthier, and more comfortable indoor environment for you, your employees, and your business.