Accurate and reliable.
Our in-house developed circular sensor offers an extremely accurate picture of the indoor air quality, climate conditions, and acoustics. Measuring ten important metrics.
Our sensor at a glance
Easy to install
Online in just three easy steps: mount the sensor on the wall, connect to the nearest power outlet, assign to a location via the app and that's it! The sensor is live.
Measure key metrics
From temperature and CO2 to particulate matter. Measure all metrics for regulatory reporting and tenant well-being.
Fully recyclable 3D printed housing. Less e-waste because fast-wear components are separated from the motherboard, making the sensor upgradeable.
Meet our sensor
- Perceived Temperature
- Relative Humidity (RH)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Particulate Matter 10μm (PM10)
- Particulate Matter 2.5μm (PM2.5)
- Particulate Matter 1μm (PM1)
- Noise levels (coming soon)
- AES-128-CBC Encrypted
- Data Frequency up to 10 sec.
- Wi-Fi or 4G LTE-M Connectivity
Make the data work for you
Make better financial decisions
Improve tenant retention
Automate and save
Extend the life of your building
Smart sensors and analytics are a cost-efficient, real-time solution to stress test the performance of the HVAC systems to see if it meets healthy building criteria and waste energy.
To give you a better idea, the average installation costs of an HVAC system are €242 per square meter.* The purchase costs of sensors are around €2 to €8 per square meter per year.**
*Weighted estimation based on market research.
** Cost estimation depends on a case-by-case basis, no claim can be made based upon these numbers.
Earn credits for healthy building certifications
By measuring and optimizing the indoor air quality of your buildings, you can earn additional credits toward various healthy building certifications.Take a look at the different scenarios:
- BREEAM Office construction: 8 credits.*
- BREEAM In-use: 13 credits.*
- IWBI WELL: 9 credits + Pre Condition Thermal comfort.*
- LEED O+M Existing Buildings: 20 credits.*
*Numbers are merely indications and no claim can be made directly on them. They depend on a case-by-case basis.
Show that you care
Improve tenant retention by creating a smart and healthy building. Tenants are looking for healthy workspaces, which is why healthy buildings have on average 18% higher occupancy.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in a healthy building. And not just us, because 69% of millennials would sacrifice working conditions for a better workplace (CBRE, 2017). This makes a healthy building one of the ways to win in the war for talent.
Link, automate and save with ease.
Clairify's sensors are ideally suited for automating existing building management systems. Our API connects effortlessly with cloud building management systems. Sensors communicate via Wi-Fi, LTE-M and private LTE networks. Our partners can also make older building management systems smarter with average energy savings of between 15-35%.
In addition, Clairify thinks with you to get the data directly to the right place to achieve the maximum return for your building or portfolio.
Discover the details
Dimensions of the sensor
- Diameter:147.1 mm
- Height: 55 mm
- Mount the sensor using the dedicated drill and mount tool or use our included stucco and paint-friendly tape.
- Plug the adapter into the socket.
- Assing the sensor to a location using Bluetooth in our app and the sensor is live.
How many sensors do I need?
The sensor measures up to a range of 70 square metres / 754 square feet. We recommend using one sensor per open floor space and one sensor per meeting room, depending on building floorplans and mechanical ventilation schemes.
Where does the data go?
- The sensor data is processed and saved in the Clairify backend hosted at Azure.
- The sensor sends data in SEN-ML format over MQTT immediately to an internal server.
- Sensor data is processed, saved at Clairify and then forwarded over our MQTT service to your internal service.
Who owns the data?
Always yours. At Clairify we believe that data is part of the value of your building and should be able to be sold together with the building.
Is this sensor suitable for private LTE (pLTE) networks?
Yes, but on-site verification is required to ensure successful deployment. Please contact us for more information.