Take control of your Indoor Air Quality with our comprehensive dashboard
Our dashboard at a glance
Experience complete control over your building's indoor air quality with the Clairify dashboard. This user-friendly and intuitive dashboard provides a clear and concise overview of all your indoor air quality data.
With customizable widgets, real-time data, and advanced analytics, you'll have all the tools you need to track trends, identify patterns, and optimize your building's indoor environment and energy usage. Whether you're a property manager, facility manager, health and safety manager, or real estate professional, the Clairify dashboard puts you in control of your indoor air quality.
What is included?
- Real-time updates and notification system,
- Customizable thresholds for specific zones and locations,
- Easy integration into third-party systems,
- Warnings section for quick identification of areas that need attention,
- Single sign-on for enhanced convenience,
- Fine-grained access control,
- Tailored reporting.
Easy to understand and manage
Actionable insights & Optimization Advice
Fixed-rate per year
Local Building Management System & Platform Integration
Our solution for all indoor air quality needs
Get the full picture of your indoor air quality with the Clairify dashboard. Our user-friendly and intuitive design makes it easy to visualize and understand your building's indoor air quality data.
No more sifting through piles of data or struggling with complicated software. With the Clairify dashboard, you can stay on top of your indoor air quality with ease and confidence.
Current live values
Our automated warnings provide you with a swift way to pinpoint areas that demand your immediate attention. By doing so, you can streamline your building's operations, improve energy usage, and plan maintenance work with ease. Whenever the live value surpasses the pre-set threshold, you will receive a notification, ensuring that you stay on top of everything.
Personalize your building's temperature thresholds to suit your specific zones and locations. Whether it's an optimal temperature range of 19 to 23 degrees for offices or a different range for storage rooms and staircases, you can now optimize your comfort levels and energy usage like never before.
Are you ready to start benefiting from our dashboard?
Start benefits today! Our team of experts understands that every customer has their own indoor air quality concerns. That's why we specialize in different areas to provide personalized guidance that meets your specific requirements.
Who would you like to speak with?
Commercial and Real Estate Strategy,
Evaluating and building the business case based on current needs and goals,
Financial benefits of implementing Indoor Air Quality solutions.
- Integration into Smart Building strategy,
- Integration with existing infrastructure (network, third-party platforms, building management system, etc.)
- Technical concerns.
Are you looking for something else?
We offer a range of customized solutions to meet your specific needs. Explore our range of tailored solutions to discover your ideal match or delve into the monitoring option available with our Clairify 365 package, powered by our intuitive dashboard.
The best option if you're looking for:
- Ongoing monitoring of the indoor air quality in your building,
- 24/7 insight into real-time air quality data,
- Instant recognition of indoor air quality problems,
- A permanently healthy and comfortable working environment for your employees.
Clairify Indoor Air Quality Check
The best option if you're looking for:
- A consultancy service to check on the current status of the indoor air quality in your building,
- One-time check to validate concerns or discover hidden indoor air quality issues,
- Advise on how to solve your indoor air quality problems.
Do you have other questions?
Don't wait for indoor air quality issues to negatively impact your health or your organization's performance.
Get all the latest news to learn more about indoor air quality and take the first step towards creating a safer, healthier, and more comfortable indoor environment for you, your employees, and your business.
Discover the details
What events can I detect with the dashboard?
- Peaks in CO2 at which you need to ventilate more,
- Heating or cooling at unnecessary moments,
- Non-functioning HVAC systems (spaces that should be ventilated / heated/cooled but are not or not sufficient),
- Spaces that are too dusty, or
- Filters that need replacement.
Can I integrate the dashboard with other systems?
Yes, you can connect any other system, such as tenant apps, to Clairify with the Clairify API. We also support publishing live measurements to third-party MQTT servers, or to HTTP destinations with a Webhook.
Can I adjust the thresholds in the dashboard?/
By default, we have set healthy thresholds for temperature, humidity, CO2, VOC and particulate matter based on scientific research. If you wish, you can adjust the thresholds per location or per zone (group of locations).
Can I set alerts?
For sure! You can set alerts based on thresholds and (re-)occurring events like CO2 peaks. Receive alerts directly by email or set up another destination so you can take action when something is out of the ordinary.
How can I move my sensor to another location?
We've built our sensors and dashboard with flexibility in mind. All collected data that is linked to both the device and a location of your choice. If you move the sensor to a new location, simply indicate at which date and time you have moved the sensor, and you're good to go.
Check the instructions to get more details on this.